Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to setup a simulink model for PLL

Status
Not open for further replies.

gavin168

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pll simulink

Dear all,

I want to do behavior simulation for PLL. I got a model at simulink demos as the attchment. would you have a look? how to do the PM simulation by this model? If it can not do it, what kind of simulink model for PLL can do the PM simulation? would you help me? thank you

Regards,

Gavin

simulink pll model

Hi, RFdave, I want to do behavior simulation of PLL. It is said simulink model can do PM simulation, But i don't know how to do it.

pll simulink model

Hi:

Well, to start with, do you have that simulink model running without modulation? Once you to, why don't you look through Dean Banerjee's PLL book (@ National Semiconductor's website) to figure out how to do phase modulation in a PLL. Once you have a working PLL model in Simulink and know how you phase modulate a PLL then you are practically finished.

Dave

phase locked loop simulink

To RFDave

Do you mean we should figure out the LPF accordingly to the formular at the Dean Banerjee's book?

Because I am interested at that how simulink to do the PM simulation. I want to pick it up.

simulink phase locked loop

Well, there are a couple of way's to introduce phase modulation into the loop, and they interact with the loop filter design. There is a section in Dean's book that covers this, look for two port modulation

Dave

pll model in simulink

open the loop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back