Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to set the FFTcore clock frequency to meet the requirements of LTE specification?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixiesunky

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone

I would like to implement key LTE baseband functions on Xilinx FPGA device, such FFT/IFFT functions. So I chose the Xilinx FFT core to do it. One big problem confusing me is that how to set the clock frequency of the FFT core so that it could meet the requirements of the LTE standard specifications??? I looked at the LTE specifications, in the case of LTE 10 MHz bandwidth, the FFT size is 1024 and sample rate is 15.36 Msps(million sample per second). So I am quite confused does that sample rate equal to the clock frequency, so I only need to set the FFT core clock frequency faster than 15.36 and that could meet the needs of LTE, am I correct?? or What else do I have to consider according to the LTE specification when I want to implement on FPGA???

So Please give me some suggestion if you know how to figure it out

Cheers

Pixie

Does anyone know something about it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back