How to set Siemens C7-634 into transfer mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

siavashhn

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Does anybody know, How should I put a siemens C7-634 op, into Transfer mode?!?!?!? :?:

I used UP+ESC for C7-633. But for C7-634 I can not do this.
Thanks in advance

op c7

I think my ESC button is damaged , beacuse when i press it, no bit in System-key DBW is changed.

siemens c7-633

i need help ,
i want to connect plc log with a load cell to its analog mode. the load cell is giving the voltage in mili volts. what should i do ?
thanks in advance

siemens c7 french

First of all what is your PLC brand and what do you mean by "plc log " ?

transfer mod pro c7-633

C7-634 has high volatage (10 V) analog input only and isn't suited for direct connection of a load cell.

c7 634 op

of course there is some module to amplify and linearize the mv of your Loadcell to 0-10V or maybe 4-20mA.just find the module and buy it.For Example for a pt100 I bought a transducer which did all the zero and spaning things.... Good luck

P.S: You should be abale to find schematics for this transducer all over the web. just take a look

siemens siemens c7 633

Hi!
Right+Down+Esc= Hold and switchON = Delete Configuration & Set Password Default (100)
This will put C7 in transfer mode,but you must see if you want to delete configuration.

Best regards!
Venix

Added after 8 minutes:

Or you can try ESC+UP (during startup) for direct serial connection.

Best regards !
Venix

siavashhn

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…