Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to set a rule for same x nets length in Allegro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smileyin

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
creating xnets in allegro

I wanted the sum etch length of two nets same as the other two nets, were that any one can tell me how to set this rule in the Allegro constraint manager. thank you!

I only know a way to achieve this if the two nets which needs to be added are connected by an resistor, cap or so:

assuming your nets look like this:

(I/O1) --net1---Resistor---net2---(I/O2)
(I/O3) --net3---Resistor---net4---(I/O4)

you can create XNETS for I/O1 --- I/O2 and I/O3---I/O4.
You need to assign models for the passive parts (resistors or caps) which are connecting the nets. Then create an match group and add both Xnets. Yust add the min/max etch rule ore relative etch rule.

Tobs

But how to assign models for the passive parts,(may be this performance
coming through the SIGXplorer?) it is just this issue which was puzzling me, would you please show me a solution?or sent me a .avi file which was demonstrate this in details, my e-mail there is smileyins@yahoo.com.cn,
thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back