Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to send sms using SIM without using mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehsanelahimirza

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all

i want to know about SIM readers
which hardware can be used

i.e. i dont want to use mobile in my project but i can use own built readers and microcontrollers.

is there any way to use microcontroller directly interfacing SIM card

any book related to these topics

thanks in advance

U need GSM module for this.
it is a complete hardware. but its seperate parts it will be better if u use MObile

dancom labs in pakistan have prepared a gsm module of worth $1100-70000 PKR........if u want this u can contact me...............

SIR,
I AM PLANNING TO DO DO A PROJECT WHICH INVOLVES KNOWING THE POSITION OF MY ROBOT AND SENDING THE MESSAGE TO THE CELL PHONE.

THERE WILL BE A CELL PHONE IN MY BOT.
WHENEVER I NEED THE POSITION OF THE ROBOT NEED TO BE MESSAGED TO THE SPECIFIC MOBILE NUMBER.

AS I HAVE SEEN YOUR CONTACT IN A FORUM I FELT LIKE CONTACTING YOU.

I actually want to what will be the output of the GPS module you would be providing and what will be its cost?

how can i decode the output of the GPS module and interface it to the mobile so that i can send the message?

if you can help me in any way please respond to this mail sir?

i want to know the specifications of the GPS module?

regards,
sai manoj p

saimanojp(at)ieee.org

dear saimanoj, i need help regarding the project you were doing, kindly reply if your project was successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back