Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to send my own data by using zigbee

Status
Not open for further replies.

chsp129

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

Am using X-bee module which works on zigbee technology. i am able to read sensor data by using these modules, but i want to transmit any other data by using zigbee technology..
any body please tell me that is it possible to transmit my own data through zigbee or not?
If possible please tell me the way?

Thanks

Not like that ..i want to send from zigbee..

What you mean send from zigbee? Zigbee is a wireless protocol not a physical entity.

YA suppose i want to send a data "OPEN" from one zigbee to other how to do it?

---------- Post added at 13:57 ---------- Previous post was at 13:51 ----------

I want to send some text data by using my zigbee modules ..i am badly struck here please help me..

how the xbee can read the data from sensor.and what type of sensor u have used

:idea::idea:
Hello,

Am using X-bee module which works on zigbee technology. i am able to read sensor data by using these modules, but i want to transmit any other data by using zigbee technology..
any body please tell me that is it possible to transmit my own data through zigbee or not?
If possible please tell me the way?

Thanks

YA suppose i want to send a data "OPEN" from one zigbee to other how to do it?

---------- Post added at 13:57 ---------- Previous post was at 13:51 ----------

I want to send some text data by using my zigbee modules ..i am badly struck here please help me..

I know what u mean, currently I also faced same problem. Is there anyone can help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back