Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to send ECG signals to computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doxology

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all

I have done a circuit that pick up the ECG of a human being and present on oscilloscope. In fact I'm still searching for a methode to store or transfer the ECG to a computer.

I want to send the ecg signals through a computer sound card and represent by software.

Could you please help ? ? ?

Re: ECG

Article describes ECG by using Sound Card.

doxology

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

Hi guys

Actualy there is a software called oscilloscope v2.51 you can use it but unfortunately i don't have it. if any one has this software or web link please help (doxology).

sorry for the poor help.

hi, you can try this link "http://www.eng.utah.edu/~jnguyen/ecg/long_story_3.html"it wrote about ecg and how to monitor it through sound card of PC, although it does not has protection to isolate a man from earth fault. but you can have something to built on.

Status
Not open for further replies.