Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to send data wirelessly using 89C51 and blue tooth

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohailmalhi

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
implementing zigbee with 89c51

I am doing a project in which it is required that i need to send data through bluetooth to the receiver bluetooth controlling some relays .Any idea how can i interface blue tooth with AT89C51 so that i can send data wirelessly.
ThX

89c51 interfaced to zigbee

Check out this site for the project with Bluetooth which can control 8 devices from symbian os mobile phones by 8051 Microcontroller.
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed**

how can send data by bluetooth project

I think, it is better that you develop a RF section seperate of your project, just get the data from Microcontroller and send it to RF section serially or parallel.

For transmitting it in wireless medium you need to do modulation which i think Microcontroller can not do. so please develop your RF section seperately

rf 89c51

You can use bluetooth modem. Connect it with serial port of uC(check the need of level converter like max 232) and program the uC to give commands on serial port. Write an AT command handler code which can open the bluetooth port for data connectivity.

go and look for bluetooth modules made by free2move. Or use zigbee. All through UART.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back