Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to send data to different numbers selected in a multiselect listbox in vb6

Status
Not open for further replies.

lavulavu

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hiiiiiii

i have a multiselectlistbox and i have a datafield of numbers in ms access database.when i select multiple numbers (retreived from the datafield )in the listbox and click the send button the msg written in textbox is sent to only one number(the first one)not to all numbers selected?how can i sent to different numbers by a single click?i m doing this in vb6.how to duplicate the current row to store the second selected value.?how to program "value" property in a subclassed listbox control to use DataBinding?how to do data transport from the recordset to the control for reading from database and back for changing the database..........can anybody help please??urgent....:roll:

ListBox1.DataSource = CheckedListBox1.CheckedItems
use the query insert into for adding data.
cmd.CommandText = "insert into vector values(" & slno & ")"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back