how to send an SMS using microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.
nokia 5110 ttl commands atmel

Dude, you need Nokia 7110 or 5110 or 6110 or equivalent with DLR-3P cable. If you don't have original DLR-3P nokia data cable, you can build one from here: www.atrox.at

After that, you just connect to Nokia at 19200 8N1 standard serial communication and you have TEXT SMS, not PDU You can try it with HyperTerminal or similar program before implementing anything to microcontroller.

Regards,
Trax
www.elektronika.ba

c man say sms software

hello friends how are you i am also doing this project on connection of mobile with microcontroller i have a 6310 . the at commands work well withh hyperterminal but when i send these commands from the microcontroller there ,it doesnt work. i mean the mobile just echos the command send to it when i have the gnd removed and only tx and rx connected . but when i connect the gnd it doesnt even echo .
i dont even know which pins to connect i mean i have just connected the tx and rx to the 8051 the rest are just open . do i have to connect the rest of the pins in some manner please help

m55 mcu

aldevan said:
look this if it work, schematic and Pin-out of connector, some cable get VCC from serial port from DTR and RTS, if you want use it in microcontroller is better you use independent VCC because you have to use only TX and RX from microcontroller

hello friends

I need doing it for nikia 5110. if may it ... please help me .

how to this circuit for nokia 5110 or 6110.

thank yuo

serial port sending sms nokia 5110

hi all , ihave problem with my project i making sms remote controller i connect the mobile sony ericsson (T290i) with (atmega8535) micro controller the controller send AT COMMAND to hyper terminal correctly but my problem is :

no response when connecting uc to mobile
it might be not matching in volt i use max 232
what can i do ??? if any one know the matching volt between the controller and sony ericsson please send me

please i want the answer as fast as possible

how sms go from at89c51 microcontroller to mobile

Greetings,

Man, we need schematic, pic name, and code to help you successfully...

Meanwhile, i think the sony ericsson phone works at 3.3V, and i guest the pic you're using is 5V powered... so, you need a way to interface 3.3V to 5V, and check the rs232 speed.... in both: the pic, and the phone (i think this works at 9600 baud by default).

Good luck

sms at89c

Hello people!!
Can some one please help me with my project????
The problem is- Ihave have to send an SMS to a cell phone from a microcontroller whenever an alarm is triggered.I want to know which technoogy i should use.
Please help me!!!!!!

nokia 5110 sms alarm schematic

kavs123 said:
Hello people!!
Can some one please help me with my project????
The problem is- Ihave have to send an SMS to a cell phone from a microcontroller whenever an alarm is triggered.I want to know which technoogy i should use.
Please help me!!!!!!

Greetings,

First. What mobile phone are you planning to use?

Good luck!

pdu sms greek

The cell phone i'm planning to use is Nokia 1100.
The microcontroller is PIC18F2220.
Let me know asa.
Thanks a lot.

siemens m55 rs232 sms at

I've got 50 bucks for any one who can offer a full (Dummy version) schematics how to guide to control cell phone via PIC (other chips ok) which would allow the inputted data to automatically be sent to a predetermined number. Then cycle to ready the phone to recieve another string of data input.

150 Bucks for any one with enough time on their hands to make a prototype.
Thanks
Tenzin trekrocker@gmail.com

Added after 1 minutes:

Oh yeah. I'll pay for all equipment. ie. phone, chip board, cables, etc. etc.
Thanks
Tenzin

nokia 6110 pinout cable serial at command

For 150 bucks I'm not moving my finger

how to send sms using atmel

explain about text to pdu conversion program with C and Avr atmega 8535 or 16.

please send me complete program about this conversion.

my mail: rl_east@yahoo.com

thank before

atmel nokia 1100 sms

Greetings,

Man, put a zero digit into the right, and i can make a fully functional prototype.
Keep in touch... This is a hard job...

Best regards.

how do i send sms from at89c51

Greetings,

I have enough time for now. Could it be 250 Bucks, plus the costs of the parts: microprocessor, sim module, others; otherwise, you can send the parts we need to me, so I can make the prototype.

Actually, I'm using a gsm phone as a gsm module (an at-commands compatible one).

Best Regards

how to send an SMS??

CAN U PLS HELP ME TO GET THE CIRCUIT DIAGRAM OF THE SMS CONTROLLER USING NOKIA 3310 AND ATMEGA MICROCONTROLLER..

Re: how to send an SMS??

swathi_sankar said:
CAN U PLS HELP ME TO GET THE CIRCUIT DIAGRAM OF THE SMS CONTROLLER USING NOKIA 3310 AND ATMEGA MICROCONTROLLER..

I dont use nokia 3310. But in advice, over internet "googling" search for the following "pins" in your phone data cable connector: GND, Tx, and Rx.

put GND to the Ground in your design schematic, Tx to your Rx pin in your AT Mega uC, and finally, Rx to your Tx uC pin.

Would be better if you could send your design schematic, and the ATMEGA uC code/name or pin diagram.

Best regards

how to send an SMS??

i have the circuit using pic which i dont know works out or not.. pls help me..

Re: how to send an SMS??

dis is the circuit.. i dont know if it works out well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…