Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to send a message from PIC to mobile phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom2

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Is anyone who knows if is possible to send msn from a pic to mobile and if is posible who to implement this applecation

pic_mobile

for send or recived from PLMN (GSM) network use must use GSM ICs and then you may use any microcontroller for doing that .

Re: pic_mobile

Tom2 said:
Is anyone who knows if is possible to send msn from a pic to mobile and if is posible who to implement this applecation

i hope it can help u !!!
u can lock in the phone by PIC with AT-command too
mean u write code in PIC with AT for read the SMS from phone
i think all out of ur mine!!! but it can help u ....

thank

bunheun

I Allso work on a same project. I plan to comunicate gprs connectivity for sendind gps traking infos...

What spec must have the pic to be able to use for this applications????What circuits needed for this ???

the mobile phones has a build-in modem this allow your microcontroller interface or connect then transmit or receive data/instruction depending on how you program/used the microcontroller. some mobile phones has AT command that is showed in the internet. the Nokia phone has AT command that is so easy to used. the problem is the schematic of the unit (depend on the unit of mobile phone) because it is confidential you may ask the schematic of the unit to the company! the schematic provide the information and configuration of pins you are using to command the phone to transmit/receive the sms/call.

the microcontroller uses the UART to interface to the modem of the mobile phone. also the uart has a driver, for example, i what to connect the microcontroller to my PC i used the RS232 to attached to my microcontroller then the UART is attached to its driver such as MAX232. this IC allow you to receive and transmit data over RS232. gets? hehehehe.

for more information just pm me.

regards,
randell_xtian:D:D:D:D

pic_mobile

hi guys i am working on a project near to this plz ineed the c code for this project

Added after 19 seconds:

plz need it ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back