Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to sence heart beat here

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajaram04

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello sir
Is it possible to make a unit for semsing heart beats directly from our body ? is there any link for the diagrams or anything else ?

wowww thanks isr but here u have given all computer related link i need only some basic circuitry n i ll connect it to the sound card & ll trace it from the oscilloscope software , i want to do this very clearly so i need the proper
sensing device

The third link has a simple circuit for three electrodes. The electrodes are connected as:
LA = left arm
RA = right arm
RL = right leg

i need the proper
sensing device
You just need electrodes that make good electrical contact with the skin. It doesn't have to be fancy. You can use a piece of aluminum foil held down with sticky tape.

It works better if there's a thin layer of conductive gel between the foil and your skin to help it make better contact. That doesn't have to be anything special either. You could try to make some, but any salty kitchen condiment (e.g. tomato sauce) should work OK.

I just stuck my DMM probes into a jar of mustard to test it. It works fine. :grin:

hahaha sir really intresting it is what u r explaining here :) its nice & now too easy to work as i never did in my last parcticals
:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back