Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] How to select reference of sigma-delta adc

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jiangwp

Hello:

I am design a sigma-delta adc. In it , there is a reference for the 1-bit dac.
I want to know the rule for selection for the value of reference.
Thank you !

because of sigma-delta ADC serve typically for precision high resolution conversion (16 bits and more), main rquirements to reference deals with it's accuracy (temperature stability, noise in band), but not with it's value. Value can be about any inside supply voltage,- it can be scaled by choosing an appropriate coefficients. Typically 1.2V or 2.5V references are used due to bandgape nature.

because of sigma-delta ADC serve typically for precision high resolution conversion (16 bits and more), main rquirements to reference deals with it's accuracy (temperature stability, noise in band), but not with it's value. Value can be about any inside supply voltage,- it can be scaled by choosing an appropriate coefficients. Typically 1.2V or 2.5V references are used due to bandgape nature.

HI mikersia
My dear friend i am giving my specifications for ADC then how i theoretically i can calculate the Vref (or if it is independent of specifications how one can go for choosing it specific for his design i mean what are the considerations we need to look upon for setting the Vref)??

if you have any document can you please upload or send me please my EMAIL-ID IS ASHU_9919 AT REDIFFMAIL DOT COM

HOPE YOU WILL HELP ME OUT ....
HAVE A NICE DAY .........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back