Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to restore the Jtag link of an Altera 7128-SLC84-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvp8

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

I have some 7128-SLC84-10 with the Jtag lines previously programmed as I/O. I cannot acces to the device with my ByteBlaster. Does anobody know how restore the original Jtag port.
Thanks for your time and your help,
All the best,

Dominique

IMHO only with paralel programmer. Try to find programmer that support MAX7000 family model without JTAG.

Are there anybody know how to built a simple circuit to restore the jtag pins? I can't find any parallel algorithm to erase/program the chip in Max70000's site.

Re: How to restore the Jtag link of an @ltera 7128-SLC84-10

Epegic said:
Are there anybody know how to built a simple circuit to restore the jtag pins? I can't find any parallel algorithm to erase/program the chip in Max70000's site.

Look at Advantech LabTool 48 parallel programmer.

Look at Advantech LabTool 48 parallel programmer.[/quote]

Did you mean that I can got circuit schematic of LabTool48 somewhere?

Epegic said:
Look at Advantech LabTool 48 parallel programmer.

Did you mean that I can got circuit schematic of LabTool48 somewhere?[/quote]

I think that more easy to find this programmer in your region.

Hello,

Is there a (simple) schematic to do that ? The Advantech LabTool 48 parallel programmer is an expensive equipment and I have not one. I have an old ALL03, witch doesn't accept the 7128SLC84.
Anybody could help me ?
Thanks a lot for time,
All the best

Dominique

Try to find a person that have better programmer at work/home, few months ago I was searching internet for specification of programming max7000 without JTAG, without success.

Dear all,

I have got a Labtool48 wich accept the Max7128S. I have built the adaptor plcc84, but now, I need the file to program the Max, in order to restore the Jtag port (in fact, to restore the original factory programming). Is somebody have this file ?
Thanks a lot for your help, have a nice week-end,

Dominique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back