Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to restore a deleted symbol in Allegro 15.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous_Ricky

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,
I am using Allegro 15.0, it happens sometime that by mistake a symbol gets deleted while deleting line /clines.
Is there anyway from where i could get back the symbol without re opening the file that is last saved(this is what i am doing till now).

thanks & regards

Ricky

Re: Allegro Help

You can get that deleted symbol from option "Place---Manually---placement List".
There will list the deleted symbols.

62_1183012208.jpg

Allegro Help

thanks Swaroop,
but the problem is that i work on layout only and dont have the library of the components
also the problem is how do i get the connectivity for that particular symabol.

Ricky

Re: Allegro Help

First try not to delete or unplaced your symbols by using Control menu properly-)

Now since you only have board file just export parts and point to folder that you have exported parts, this is your library and you can use suggested method in previous reply and you wont loose any connection.

M

Allegro Help

Thanks Swaroop and Majnoon ,

you guys reeally helped me.
thanks once again

regards,
Ricky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor