Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to remove parse error in ADS2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

hari_preetha

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am getting parse for my designed circuit. It is telling there is unexpected number in line7. How to find line numbers and how to eliminate parse error.

Attachments

• Output_Showing_Screen_Shot.jpg
    Output_Showing_Screen_Shot.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 75
  • Parse_Error_in_ADS.jpg
    Parse_Error_in_ADS.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 84

Check the file called "netlist.log" in your workspace directory. This is a text file so it should be easy to identify line #7.

Using the command "Simulate > Generate Netlist" in this schematic should open the default text editor window with this file to read.

I have downloaded both netlist and log file and attached. I am confused with these file. I am not understanding how to remove error in the line 7. Please guide me, how to fix this error.
--- Updated ---

Even I removed it every thing. I created new file, now also it is showing netlist error. Please guide how to remove this error.

Attachments

• logFile.txt
    4.8 KB · Views: 166
  • Output_Showing_Screen_Shot.jpg
    Output_Showing_Screen_Shot.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 70
  • New_File_Simulation.jpg
    New_File_Simulation.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

You cannot edit the netlist file, but you can use it to identify the problem that is causing the issue and edit the schematic appropriately and then ADS generates a new (hopefully correct) netlist file when you re-simulate the design.

Main problem is that you did not attach the netlist.log file as requested. Follow the details in my previous post to get the correct data. The simulation log report is not the requested information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back