Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to read/write to SLE4428 EEPROM smart card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahbadawy

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All,
I'm trying to read/wtite to sle4428 EEPROM Smart Card. please if any one have a source/sample code or any help for that just tell me.

thanks,

sle4428

Do you have the datasheets or should i upload them? They contain detailed specs about communication protocol, timings, special features... Where is your exact problem?

Mik

8051 with sle4428

Fow what I know datasheets with these information are obtainable from manufacturers only signing an NDA, as they are all reserved infos.

sle4428 program

I've downloaded the Data Sheet but there is some miising points for me. If any have a source code sample for that i would be appreciated. I've to read/write to smart card using general purpose uController such as 8051.

thanks,

programming code of sle4428

Hi all
I too wrote the interfacing program in C for SLE4428
if anybody have doubts can ask me.

Regards
Gopi

sle4428 smart card

search yahoo groups
u'll find a group talking about smartcards and especially the one ur looking for

a++

Re: sle4428 smart card

hi
which group is discussing I tried but not able to find.
can u please tell

regards
Gopi

Re: sle4428 smart card

Here is SLE4428 specification

sle4428 smart card

4Smart: i make my c51 prog from this manual step-by-step. it really don't work. my 4 of 5 card is blocked.

any1 can post here VALID and WORK example? please.

Re: programming code of sle4428

Hi all
I too wrote the interfacing program in C for SLE4428
if anybody have doubts can ask me.

Regards
Gopi

Hello,
I am also searching the web for a script or program that I can use a reader and writer for this type of card and that I am able to change read the content of it. I want to try to make some vending machines for a carwash that doesnt requieres cash. So my customers come into the shop, they pay with theire bankcards and the money go's to the smartcards as impulses or credit's. They use this sistem in slot machines I think what I read oin the internet. And for making this kind of sistem and protocol between the SLE4428 and the vending machine requieres time and alot of money If I hire some proffesionals to do this. So far I mad everything myself , from the bank terminal to the pc based terminal for the vending machines so I dont have to pay thousands on special vending terminals.

Can you please send me the program of script and I would verry much apreciate this with a little help and explaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back