Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to publish a blog post

Status
Not open for further replies.

weetabixharry

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How to publish a blog post on edaboard

A week ago, I submitted a blog post on edaboard, which still seems to be awaiting moderation. If I try to "Approve" the blog entry myself, I get the following message:

"You do not have permission to manage moderated entries"

So, in my profile, my number of blog entries remains at zero and, presumably, my submitted post is only visible to me. This is very frustrating. Why do I not have permission to submit my blog post? How can I sort this out?

I've just approved your blog entry.

Most blog entries are moderated due to the fact they are a regular target for spammers.

In the future if your blog entry is not approved in a few hours after it has been submitted, please send Alex, Andre or I a PM alerting us of the pending submission.

BigDog

Most blog entries are moderated due to the fact they are a regular target for spammers.
When you say most blog entries are moderated, does that mean some aren't? Is there any way I can earn a place on the safe list?

My second blog entry has also failed to be seen by a moderator, so I'll have to bug someone via PM as you suggest. This is frustrating, as the things I have written on my blog are things that friends/family have asked to see. I would therefore be very keen to find a way to eliminate this delay altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.