Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] how to program to rotate 3 pin dc servo motor in anti clock wise direction using keil

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyanpraveen

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello friends,

I am using AT 89s52 µcontroller to control 3 pin dc servo motor. now the problem is i cant able to rotate motor in anti clockwise.

so any one kindly help me , how to program in keil IDE to rotate motor in anti clock direction

pulse on time 18 ms and off time 2 ms.

tks in adv guys

Hi,
assuming "3 pin dc servo motor" means classic RC servo, your control signal must be:
- period 20ms
- positive pulse 1us to 2us
- 1.5 us = neutral (center)
- 1us maximum anti clockvise
- 2us maximum clockwise
This signal can be generated by PWM (Timer) block or by software.

If it is not RC servo, please specify which servomotor.

Regards
Pavel.

keep the same truth table which you used for forward direction, and change the sequence of rotation.....

Check out this link for the basics of an RC servo.

**broken link removed**

Be aware that is assumed that the centre point on a servo is 1.5ms, but I know of 1 manufacturer where this is 1.52ms.

thanks for ur suggestion... but i am not using any truth table for rotation.

this is wat i ve done.

count++;
{
if(count == 1)
{
LED1 = 0;
TH0 = 0xB8; //BF33 CCW
TL0 = 0x5C; //B85C CW
TR0 = 1;
count++;
// Timedelay(5000);
}
if(count == 2)
{
LED1 = 1;
TH0 = 0xFF;
TL0 = 0xA4;
TR0 = 1;
count++;

by doing this i can able to rotate in clockwise. but by repeating the same by incrementing the count i cant able to achieve counter clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back