Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to program SPI communication for PIC controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatsAbk

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have been trying to program for SPI communication using the header file provided by microchip.But I am unable to do so.I cant exactly understand how to utilizre the function.Could someone post some sample code that has worked using SPI header file spi.h

Re: SPI in PIC controller

I have been trying to program for SPI communication using the header file provided by microchip.But I am unable to do so.I cant exactly understand how to utilizre the function.Could someone post some sample code that has worked using SPI header file spi.h
which PIC are you using?

Re: SPI in PIC controller

pic18f4550........I've selected MPLAB SIM as a debugger.I'm trying to simulate it in the software itself.I simply want the BF flag bit to change after the transmit flag is completed.I had tried configuring in master-slave mode earlier using pickit3 as a debugger for the master and without using chip select.But there I faced the problem of buffer flag not changing its state on transmission.Actually I'm just little sure that it did transmit!!

So was trying to first simulate a master code and later go for the hands-on for the hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back