Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to program LPC2148 IC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasannavenkatesh

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I am new for this forum

I have lpc2148 ic how to program to flash memory.
i have lpc2000 flash utility ver2.2.3 when i connect the target board to pc and start programming the error msg will appear cant communicate with board.
i check my hardware that connection properly vss,vdd and P0.14 pin pull to low then i cant choose the device in the flash utility. how to program the lpc2148
Any one help to me and explain step by step

Re: LPC2148

try flashmagic utility. lpc2000 flash utility dosent support lcp2148. start with flashmagic using smaller baud rate and go on increasing till you can communicated with the chip.

hi,
I also try falshmagic but i cant programming.........
tell the detail of programming in step by step

there is an issue of your board not able to communicate make sure your board resets well. i.e. reset ckt is working properly.

After that go throu the manual of flash magic if this does not work le t me know

prasannavenkatesh said:
Hi,
Every one pls send me the proper circuit for programming lpc2148 and how to program explain step by step pls send to my email id prasanna281985(at)gmail.com

In flash magic pls make sure that you have selected the Automatic Reset option.

just copy U2 related circuit and you will be able to program using flash magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back