Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to Program an EEPROM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndiJones

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how toprogram eeprom ic

I have a multiplexer circuit that I built to control the main circuit but it makes the circuit very large because of large numbers of dicreet ICs. I want to do the timing by EEPROM but I don't know how to program one and what do I need other than the EEPROM IC. Please advise!

Free PonyProg software and programming ciruits are available at

Have a look. May be of use to you.

what Type of eeprom want yuo programm. i2c or 27xxx ?

You can use I/O port of muc to simulate IIC protocol or make a IIC core by using FPGA. You can get IIC spec at **broken link removed**.

I believe the JDM will program 24Cxx type
EEPROMs.

Nick C.

Yes, JDM programmer is a good choice. It program quasi all i2c IC. You can use ICPROG free software.

IndiJones, I believe that jdm Is the best for you. Here you are some direct links:
http://www.ic-prog.com
**broken link removed**

Thanks a LOT! I've downloaded IC-Prog and am trying to learn how to use it.

Ues the soft M Porg,It' free and can program many chips ,such as 24Cxx,93CXX and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back