Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to program a robot with speech using Atmel's 8051?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vicky29

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dear friends
can anybody help me design a robot which senses the doorbell and speaks welcome when anybody enters in the house
how can i go about it .can i program it using atmel 8051 and what are the steps to follow
thanks
vicky

Re: robot with speech

vicky29 said:
dear friends
can anybody help me design a robot which senses the doorbell and speaks welcome when anybody enters in the house
how can i go about it .can i program it using atmel 8051 and what are the steps to follow
thanks
vicky

The best way is to use a voice ic also known as ISD. For sensing a doorbell, what fo you mean, listen to the sound of the doorbel and react or connect the doorbell switch to the microcontroller?

Any way if you want to outsource the project, you can PM me.

robot with speech

I do agree with glenjoy, I personally use the ISD5008 which is SPI compatible. Great results no headeache :)

glenjoy said:
The best way is to use a voice ic also known as ISD.

How about if use a voice ic like HM2007 ?

regards

is it possible to obtain ic hm2007 in malaysia? or if there is any better suggestion is most welcome...

ee05008 said:
is it possible to obtain ic hm2007 in malaysia? or if there is any better suggestion is most welcome...

check for this IC..

Voice Recorder ICs such as ISD2560.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back