Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to place many PCBs on one sheet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzz

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i everyone , i want to put many pbc ( made whit eagle) on one sheet for print all together ,not print one by one
tanks

many pcb on 1 sheet

i don't know if you can direcly in eagle but you can resize them with irfan view (free) and assembly the final jpg with ....paint.

Re: many pcb on 1 sheet

Just see if u can make good export file in dwg or jpeg or better .png format. Then u can easily paste them on one page with help of some other software.

The process is called panelisation and can be done if you export CAM file to a CAM350 or other CAM elaborating program.
Greetings
Dragan

Exactly what Dragan said, you want to panelize the artwork.

If you are sending this to a board house, some of them will panelize for you when you order, just make the request at the time of the order.

If you're doing the artwork yourself you may be better off using a graphics editor to replicate the artwork, that way you can control the spacing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back