Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to perform Color calibration in Matlab ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anju85

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can anyone help me to perform color calibration in matlab ?

My object is to perform color calibration in order to define the upper_limit and lower_limit to of HUE value to track the object .

Shivaram ,

its a webcam picture calibration . My project scope is an touchless interactive screen , main objective to track the finger gestures to control the mouse movement so for that i will be using a certain marker to detect the finger movement . Inorder to track at any light intensity i wil converting RGB to HSI but to detect the color i need to define a boundary level for HUE value . So to define the boundary level i need to perform a color calibration i order to define the upper_limit and lower_limit of the HUE , this will make much easier to detect the desired marker . Hopes this description is helpful to get an idea .. please help me if u happen to find something useful ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back