Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to observe phase noise of VCO in hspice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hWiUdNe

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i usually do this in spectre RF. i wonder if i can do this in hspice ,
can anyone tech me that, thank you very much.

hi,
I have used T-spice equivalent to H-spice but option of Phase noise measurement is not their.So have to calculate it theoretically with the values of current and other parameter.This theoretical values are nearly equal to the practical values only if we avoid any calculation error. Once I have verified the theoretical value with the simulation value in Cadence RFSpectre it came about nearly the same.If u need any help regarding theoretical calculation do revert back.

Pankaj

use .hvosc and .phasenoise analysis in hspice

these commands in HspiceRF option not ordinary hspice , it requires another lic

khouly

to xuel
i am using HspiceRF, i have read the command reference... i don't how to set the parameter of .phasenoise and .hobsc ... can you give me some example.. if i want see the phasenoise of LCVCO which center frequency is 2.5GHz.. what will the parameter be.. thank you very much..!

hi
please reply for the same ques.how can i set the parameter for .phasenoise and .hobsc.please help.

i m using hspice 2007.03. here .phasenoise and .hosc doesnt work.is it?i simulated by this command bt there was no output

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back