Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to modify the L-edit color set to the cadence set?

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi, i am using cadence virtuoso for my layout design, but when i import the .gds file created by cadence into L-edit, i found the layer color very different from the virtuoso, could u guys tell me how to modify the L-edit color set to the cadence set? thank u so much!

cadence to L-edit

You have to modify the Ledit colour table manual. But since, the structure different between virtuoso and Ledit. You can't make it exactly the same.

Re: cadence to L-edit

GDS file is standard of industry. You can import to L_edit the GDS file out put from Cadence, but the technolgy table of Ldedit have to set the same as Cadence (layer number, Layer name, color...) have to be the same, so the look will be the same

Hi

You have to set the layers colours in L-Edit manually in table manual so their look the same , . There is no other short cut way to do it.

cadence can do everything,why do you want to go to the L-edit.

cetc1525 said:
cadence can do everything,why do you want to go to the L-edit.

He might have Cadence at work and L-edit at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back