Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to model this in matlab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbie1

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
please refer to the attachment (part a only), i am required to model this in matlab code, but not in simulink, could you give some hint or example how to code this model?

i think you must to derive the transfer function of this system. For Z-Transform, here is a example about it. Plz read it as shown the link below.

**broken link removed**

thanks for your reply, i know how to derive the transfer function, but that function can only be derived based on a linear model of the quantizer, here we are going to investigate the real performance rather than linear model, i do have the code to describe the quantizer, but the thing i actually need is how to describe the connection between different blocks in the figure, this could of course be easily done in simulink, but i am just asked to code that in matlab. To me, this is actually a programming problm with matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back