Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to measure electron speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrik

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to measure speed electron??
please

Re: speed electron

what do you mean by speed electron?
or speed of the electron ....that can be measured by finding/measuring its mobility using hall effect based Gauss meter which on multiplication with applied electric field will give velocity of electron...also no applied field no velocity i mean no mobility

hi...KUMAR.....i think u are talking about the speed of electron when voltage is applied...but i think the guy is asking about the speed of electron inside the atom when there is no voltage difference......plzzz...reply

speed electron

if no voltage difference...then its speed of motion will depends on its mass..however speed will be less amount..correct me if i am wrong...

speed of the electron in an atom with out any external field is caused due to the resultant of coulombic force and the atomic magnetic field.when an electric field is applied then what will happen ?U can see it in the attachment.

well...the speed inside the atom also depends on its distance fron the nucleus ...inside the atom...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back