Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to mark thread which I need to read later?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzllearner

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,everyone!

How to mark thread which I need to read later?

thank you in advance.

Thank you for your suggestion. but I just want to save the thread in case of reviewing it.don't want to receive notification.

I presume you want to mark a thread so that you can further easily identify on its section. I could not find such feature as a standard pattern of vBulletin.

Even if this function would available, due to the high amount of postings created daily, as your thread would chronologically be older, would be pushed down, no longer visible on the first page of the section on what was created.

+++

I wanna know if there is a function,that I can mark a thread which I think maybe one day I need to read it again conviniently.Not have to remmenber the thread's name and search it.a function similar to a notebook.
Thank you all the same.

You can add those threads to favorite group at your internet browser, preferably into a folder designed for that.

+++

I wanna know if there is a function,that I can mark a thread which I think maybe one day I need to read it again conviniently.Not have to remmenber the thread's name and search it.

As far as I know, there is no other function except subscription to remember the thread. You can make a new folder to put your favorite threads in it, to avoid mixing with the subscribed threads where you already posted. To make a new folder for subscription of favorite threads, go to Settings(left of log out) / My subscriptions / Edit folder.

Thank you so much,the imformation is very helpful for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.