Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to make X-Ray source device?

Status
Not open for further replies.

weeyndha

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
raysource english version

Hi all,

Does anybody can help me on how to make x-ray source ?

Rgds,

Re: X-Ray Source

If you from google ,you will difficult to find it,Pls try IEEE article

Hi
search google for surples dental supliers and look for x-ray machine

Best

Bobi

Can you specify what do you want to know about ? Xray tube or power supply, what is voltage and current and how many filaments ?

Safety is a big thing here as you can send x-rays to others and damage their bodies. You shuld also consult the safety laws. You may even need a license to make these machines.

X-Ray Source

Hello, weeyndha

You are not giving enough info about what you need, you get x rays with accelerating voltages from some 20 kV to 300 kV getting increasingly harder (more penetrating) radiation. You get more intense radiation sending more current trough the x ray tube, form some miliamps to several amps. Refrigeration of the anode is of course a big problem at high currents, But high voltage and irradiation risk management should not be taken lightly.
I think this link could be usefull

hxxp://www.noah.org/science/x-ray/stong/

hope it helps you.
Best regards

I remember that at the beginning of color TV there was some X-RAY radiation from the high voltage rectifying tube when the horizontal transformer was untuned or the high voltage was more than 30 KV.
Anyway, don't play with such things, we don't have 7 lives as the cats !

Mandi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back