Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to make video "Picture in Picture" system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al555

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Does anybody know how to make circuit like PIP ( or MultiPip ) with electronics but not using PC computer ( PIP = few views on one TV from few cameras )

There was Philips SAB907x video chips. But it is discontinued.

Does anybody know how to make it.
It is possible to find specialized chips ??

Pls help me! Thanks advanced!

Al555

Micr0nas makes PIP chips. There is even a new one out that may, or may not, be available yet. See the links below:

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

you need two capture engineer to capter video data,and need two playback engineer.
Please acess this company webstie : Pixelwork,Genesis,Trident,Averlogic,etc

I wouldn't select chips of recent release as they are smaller and smaller with mor and more pins ie. they are difficult to deal with in "hobby" or 1-of environment.
I would try to look at older ICs such as uPD42271 of NEC or some ICs from Siemens. Maybe they don't give you all features offered by those suggested by House_Cat but they are much easier to handle: PCB design, soldering....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back