Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to make SMD components at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajaram04

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello sir
I want to know that is it possible to make circuits etc using SMD components homely ?
If yes then please get me some trusted site links for that . . thanks

I'm not sure I understand your question. I think your English translation is faulty, because you are essentially asking if you can make ugly-looking circuits (or perhaps you are asking if you can make comfortable circuits).

Are you asking if you can make SMD circuits at home? Then the answer is yes, up to a point. But what kind of links are you looking for?

ok let me explain that i bought some china made light decorative items which are designed using
SMD LEDs SMD transistors resistor etc etc & these occupies less space & compact in nature so i too want to design my own circuits using such SMD components so i need to know if i could get it or not ? if yes then is there any link available on net world ?

Are you asking if you can buy surface mount components on the net? Of course. I'm not sure where you are, but I'm sure there are distributors in your country. Just do a search for 'transistors', for example.

Are you asking if you can buy surface mount components on the net? Of course. I'm not sure where you are, but I'm sure there are distributors in your country. Just do a search for 'transistors', for example.

ya ya thats what i want but i am unfortunatly unable to get a good one or say a proper one to deal

ya ya thats what i want but i am unfortunatly unable to get a good one or say a proper one to deal

Unless you are on the moon (contrary to your posted location) I'd have to believe you can find SMD parts in your country. And if not, you could perhaps find a distributor who can ship to your country.

Hehe thats all correct but i am still unable to find a good one , search is on progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back