Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to make Proteus and mikroC work together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbgil

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi. How to make Proteus and mikroC work together? i'm newbie in proteus. It has the MPLAB viewer but no MikroC. How to implement this? Any help will be appreciated. thanks in advance

bbgil

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
proteus mikroc

xorcise,

i'm trying now the downloaded program for the translator. But is there any direct way to do MikroC and Proteus? This tutorial i found in one of the topics here, he can directly use MikroC and Proteus. even with VB.net.

**broken link removed**

tutorial no.3.

Added after 4 minutes:

xorcise,

i'm trying now the downloaded program for the translator. But is there any direct way to do MikroC and Proteus? This tutorial i found in one of the topics here, he can directly use MikroC and Proteus. even with VB.net.

**broken link removed**

tutorial no.3.

mikroc proteus

As far as I know there is only a short list of programs that you can step through the source code and simulate using Proteus/ISIS. mikroC is not on that list.

mikroC itself does has a very nice software simulator/debugger built into the compiler. Also, if you have one of the mikroElektronika boards mikroC can be used in ICD debug mode. If you were to put the package together, such as mikroC for $175 USD and the EasyPIC4 development board for $119 USD, you have everything you need for much less money than Proteus. And you get to make your hands dirty playing with real chips and components.

tutorial mikro c

I am also working on that both softwarez.u just write the code in mikroc then build the hex file and then load the file in pic whick u have connected in the schematic in proteus

bbgil

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
mikroc example

faraz101,

tried ur suggestions and it works nicely. thnx.

smainj.free.fr

Debug MikroC example in Proteus. I'm use CofMaker **broken link removed** software for cof file generate.

smainj

hi all
sir
have any body proteus professional sofware to download
please share or send me the link

www.mikroe.com,free download of proteus version 7

hello

u can download ISIS direct from 4shared file sharing. www.4shared.com

just search for proteus at there.

Isis can simulate the hex file. MikroC will built the HEX file. to simulate just load the hex file to the needed PIC. I think thats all. Isis will work with Hex File not MikroC ok.

visit : http://snorazizul2.googlepages.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back