Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to make my first PCB??

Status
Not open for further replies.

shashir

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to make a PCB??

hi,
m just done with my project for the first time..i wonder how m gonna deal with that in pcb!!

can anyone help me to make pcb??

thank you
shashir

how to make a PCB??

Hi Shash,
You means to route it or the atchig...?
K.

Added after 5 minutes:

Maybe it helps some for you:
#1255853.htm

Re: how to make a PCB??

making a PCB is skill there are many applications available example (eagle,express pcb etc) u can use this to make the PCB bottom track layout.

And you are not clear whether u wanna do PCB layout or etch it on to the PCB....

for the etching process you can refer videos that are available in the youtube....

Download Eagle light edition (http://www.cadsoft.de)for free and use it for PCB designing. You can etch the board using "Toner transfer method". Search web/youtube for more information. I have tried this method and it worked for me. Since you are in Nepal, **broken link removed** may be an option, these guys are in India and looks like they accept international orders too.

thanz karesz,but can u tell me few precautions to take upon..or i mean kind of principle while makin a pcb??

thank you
shashir

Added after 10 minutes:

thanks PCBWING,
it would be a milestone to make a pcb considering that being a naive with it!!any further suggest will definately help me out to make a fine pcb

shashir

how to make a PCB??

shashir said:
thanz karesz,but can u tell me few precautions to take upon..or i mean kind of principle while makin a pcb??...
Hi Shash,
THe idea w. a free SW is good & Eagle is surly not bad for the beginning and so on...
In all case; if you have never designed/layouted a PCB;
I would propose/prefer the "good old methode" =take pls a white paper and some color pens(i.e. red + blue :)), for the cooper layers (What you like: blue for TOP & Red for BOT/Solder Side, or even reverse...), drwo/place your components in top-view (ICs, transistors and the rest) as you will have placed their (a modification is every time possible_& wished/must too!) then make experiments to connect the needed nets between all pins of your circuit...
Even; eventually on only one side, but if you will check, that your print dont be soluted on only one-side, apply pls on both sides (or if multilayer is; on all) similar thight of lines/cooper. These is better for your galvaniseur:)...
After than you have finshed, have your solution, what is good for you (& you have some experiance as layouter) you can check for CAD SW...
A CAD hase lot of other aspects/problems i.e. with library elements/creations: in my opinion is not the best to begin with them if both; CAD and layouting/art working, are unknowed.
Good luck!
K.

Added after 1 hours 36 minutes:

Hi,
I found these description yso half hour ago (apart of demo, its not full free, but seems to be really good and relative not so expensive):):
Introducing TopoR 5.0_https://www.eremex.com/news/topor5/
I think that with ORCAD`s Schema (its fFREE!) it can be a reale usable solution for the most small/hobbyist applications...
K.

thank you so much karesz..this will definately help me make a pcb!!!

thank you again:D
shashir

how to make a PCB??

Hi Shashir,
:) your welcome!
Ask more if you need some things to know...
K.
P.S.:
If you have a finished artwork & these isnt very complex or dont need "fine lines"; you can drow it with a water resistant color or felt pen/or fine brush and "nitro paint" per hand too_OK, this isnt up to date, but possible to make & dont need UV lamps/extra photo technique/chemie and so on...

You should contact mod 'Frosty' who deleted it. Your post looked fine to me.

Keith

keith1200rs said:
You should contact mod 'Frosty' who deleted it. Your post looked fine to me.

Keith

Thank you. I always serious posting. My helped count has been deleted too, that number should be around 10.

:cry:

And you're very kind :)

I always thought your posts were good. I particularly like the illustrations you post. Hassle 'Frosty' and find out what is going on.

Keith

Added after 38 minutes:

To contact Frosty, click on the 'super moderators' link at the top of this forum. That will show the moderators. Frosty is on the list there. You can tell he/she deleted your post by searching the trash forum for the post number.

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back