Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to make a timer with 4 7-segment LED display

Status
Not open for further replies.

taylor2000

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pictimer 7 segment

I want to make a timer circuit, with 4 7-segment LED as display, with PIC16C54, since no interrupt function in this micro, Anybody can provide some idea for this?

how to make a 7 segment timer

Go here for ideas: h**p://www.radier.ca/pic/pictimer.php

Use a flash chip such as the Pic16F84 or 16F628 for developement to make your life easier.

7 segment led timer schematic

Some applications notes from microchip.

**broken link removed**

how to make timer on 7 segment

i have a timer project that have 8 digits. i used c.
i am uploading sources and proteus file

proteus 16 segment led display

if precision is not necessary you can use delay loops...or you can use clock ic like ds1307..but you can do this easily 16f628(timer1 working in32.768khz)...

sled4c display

yeah u can use internal timer module to implement delay loops
plus, if u wanna save some ports, u can use a latch such as 74hc374 to connect between all ur 7-segments and I/O pins

jean

how to make 7 segment timer

Hi,
We are a manufacturer specialized in LED products in China.our products include LED 7 segment display,16 segment display,dot matrix, light bar,LED lamp and lamp cluster.
To build long term partnership,we promise to provide high quality products at competitive prices.
E-mail:ivan@nb-flying.com
Best reguards,
Ivan

Status
Not open for further replies.