Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to make a simplest joule thief circuit in home with commonly available parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajaram04

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello sir

i want to make a a simplest joule thief circuit in home with commonly available parts nearby
please give some options with every complicated parts as i am in central part of india . .

thanks

i want to make a a simplest joule thief circuit in home with commonly available parts nearby
please give some options with every complicated parts as i am in central part of india . .
You want a simple circuit with complicated parts?
What has "central part of india" got to do with this?

tpetar sir thanks a lot for the links :)

ye godfreyl sir that was my question a few months ago when i was asked about which part of india i am living . .
All estimate that everything is getting easy & easy for me & my motives but unfortunatly reality is lil.bit unexpected here . .
sir actually china market is spreading its branch enough to make disappearance for some commonly available devices like condencer mic , radio colis , 3.5 pin mono socket , etc etc , i mean we hv to spend a lot of effort & fuel in searching it & its very true , thats why i always ask for the most common thing in all the post . . its all about to complete my final motive

well coming to the point i am designing all the available ideas here with skills * thanking all of you for ur very kind support

Reactions: tpetar

tpetar

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back