Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to make a satfinder out of a notebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joaquim

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

Does anybody knows here a can get a schematic drawing interface for a notebook (serial port) to make like a satfinder?
I mean connect a parabolic to a notebook to positionated a parabolic to find Astra Hotbird etc?

tx for help

sat finder schematic

Hi
Build this and use compos

satfinder schematic

Hi naseerak

Built this? Sorry i don´t understand what i must build.Can you please tell me what?

satfinder schema

**broken link removed** will give you more details.

schema satfinder

Hi everybody

Sorry for my bad english.This is very helpfully for my but my question is:
If there is a schematic drawing for measure the transponders signal in a notebook
I´ve a pci skystar2 on my desktop computer.I need to positioner the antenna on the roof of my hause. So it´s to heavy to take all stuff. If there is a possibility to build a similar scheme not for drive a motor to positioned the parabolic but to see the level of signal like a bargraph for example

schema sat finder

**broken link removed**
from my site:D

satfinder circuit

Ghettoman,

Looks like the link that you gave is not working, could you please correct it, i'm also interested in this topic.

Litto43ph

schematic sat finder

litto43ph said:
Ghettoman,

Looks like the link that you gave is not working, could you please correct it, i'm also interested in this topic.

Litto43ph

The link is working fine for me .

sat finder schema

The link is not working for me too.

schema satellite finder

here it is the whole articole zipped
enjoy:D

satellite finder schematic

For those that the link do not work.That´s a wonderful simple circuit

schematic satfinder

Hello

Are you sure L1 and L2 have 12 turns ? I guess they have less turns (based of photos) .

And what is the original website for this circuit ?

Regards .

make satfinder

from where ican get schottkey diode , can iuse the regular diode ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back