Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to make a ding dong circuit ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

engraxate

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ding dong circuit

how can I make a ding dong circuit ?
Any good idea are welcome

circuit ding-dong bell

You can make two narrow band filters at two frequencies. You pulse one and then the other. This simulates the response of striking a bell or other resonant physical object. To get the right overtone quality you may have to follow the filter with some nonlinear circuit. Or, have several pulsed filters each on an overtone of the lowest frequency one.

555 ding dong

I think the easiest way is to buy a IC for that. At Conrad you can buy this IC and oly need to plugin a speaker to it. This IC costs only 2€. I think this is the easiest way to create a ding-dong for doors.

Phytex

sab 0600 circuit

The IC type SAB 0600 for ding-deng-dong,0602 for ding-dong from S/i/e/m/e/n/s.It can direct driving a 8ohm speaker.

ding dong con 555

Here's a quickie that should take all of 5 minutes
to breadboard:

schematic din - don

And here is another circuit using the 555.

Nick C.

how to make a ding dong

OH,it is so complicated way to use 555 timer!in china and taiwan or japan,many chips can do this easily,very cheap and sample.they are used as door bell,ding dong!
REGARDS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back