Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to make a copy of a sim card ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack007

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
New. Plezz help...

I am new. I got a cell phone about 4 days ago. I want to copy the sim card, so that i can have 2 phones. Can both phones make a call at the same time? And if someone calls in what phone gets the call?

Re: New. Plezz help...

first copy the sim card then i will let you know which cell phone will be enble

ok

Do it man!!

Bro i don't want to copy the sim car , and then find out that i can't use both at the same time. So can you just plezz tell me if i do copy it, can i use both at the same time?

New. Plezz help...

Give your threads meaningful subject eg "Sim clone?" good, "New. Plezz help..." bad.

Old thread about SIM cloning

Can both phones make a call at the same time?

Unlikely. My guess is that having two digital phones with the same ID turned on at the
same time will result in a phone call from the security department of your network
and your phones being disabled.

Last edited by a moderator:

Is there a way to copy a sim card, and use them at the same time?
I know it can be done. Becouse along time ago some how someone was useing my min and i know it was not me. They made a copy of my sim card. I did not get a call saying that i can no longer use my phone. In the other hand i got a call says that i need to pay becouse i when over way over! So i know there most be a way that i can do that.

New. Plezz help...

Becouse along time ago some how someone was useing my min

You probably had an analog phone, not a digital phone with a SIM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back