Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to make a 3 character matrix dispalyusing pic16f84a?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatima

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
character moving display pic 16f84a

i dont know how to make a code for matrix display 5 x 7..three character must be dispaly..can you pls send me a code for it..i need it badly..pls reply asap...
MAY THE GOOD LORD BLESS YOU
thank you...

code for creating a 3 by 3 matrix in php

below link may helpfull:

Regards,
Davood Amerion.

hi fatima.
if you are from pakistan. first tell me about your entire project. how do you program(flash) your pic16f84.
and
which programming language and compiler are you using.
then i can tell you that how to display 3 character matrix display.

send me all info step by step Thanks (Mohammad Ahmed)

forgive my poor english

hi all
i want to ask if this program is work or not

that..........

Just cascade three serial shift registers together and use the SPI or just use a couple of pins to bit-bang the 3 bytes out. You could use some 273 or 274 type latches (or the 3state 37X types) as serial registers if you put the output on one stage to the input of the next stage. With the SPI and some CS pins (three pins to control a 1 of 8 74138 decoder or a 74259) and you can operate 8 different devices off the same serial bus.

To do the serial stuff in hardware (an SPI) use the 16f628 or 627. They are essentially upgraded F84s with an async/sync Serial Port, two analog comparators and a 16 bit timer with Capture/Compare and another 8 bit timer plus 10 bit PWM. And they are cheaper to buy than the F84. But the '84 can bit-bang the bytes out serially in it's sleep so that still isn't a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back