Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to load vector or raster charts/maps and plot GPS positions using labview

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanif

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I want to plot/mark GPS positions on available vector charts/maps (S-57-7 etc) or raster maps (which ever is easier). I have successfully parsed the GPS data in labview and separated latitude and longitude coordinates but don't know how to load/open maps in labview and then plot GPS coordinates on it.

I goggled and found mapwin gis activex and arcgis controls but don't know how to use them in labview. I cannot do this on other languages (c# VB .NET etc) because my assignment is to use labview for this job. I have goggled for a week but still can't get any solution.

Please help me in this problem. I would be glad if someone attach any sample mapping plotting labview vi (using mapwin gis activex or any other )

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back