Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to link a delay circuit with a 32 LEDs sequencer circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofking

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,

I have done a 32 LEDs sequencer circuit, but it just keep on the sequence like for ever.

How can I link a delay circuit say for 2 second or so with my circuit. So that after the 32 LED light it the circuit goes off for 2 second.

Delay circuit needed

i have uploaded a corected version to

so check it out.

The idea is that you calculate the time on for the 555 timer i added to the time it takes to scan through the LED sequence and the time off to be the delay u want.

If not cleared with any thing contact me.

cheers

kingofking

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Delay circuit needed

Hi ultrabrains thanks for the reply, could you plz uploade the pic to rapidshare or any other site, its not clear dear. Cheers

Re: Delay circuit needed

sorry i do not have a rapid share account or any other. I plan creating one soon.

here is the file agian

kingofking

Delay circuit needed

as i earlier said i only added an astable multivibrator to control the reset pin of your circuit.

this principle is that reset pin of your astable multivibrator must be high(1) so making it low(0) gives the delay you want.

if i helped dont forget to click on helped

kingofking

Delay circuit needed

Thanks ultrabrains u really rock man. Its working as I wanted it to be. Many thanks. Have put for u some points :) Have a pleasent weekend.

Delay circuit needed

its my pleasure, am always happy to help. thanks for the pts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back