Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to introduce Ultrasim to ADE??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Question

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
After install the Ultrasim software, I can not find ultrasim simulator in Cadence ADE. And I can not find any document to tell me how to introduce it to ADE.

How can I config the environment or do any setup that let me use ultrasim interface in Cadence ADE?

I use icfb 5033.

Thanks a lot!!

If the instalation is corect you should find it when you start ADE. choose from the SEUP meniu the Simulation/Directoty/Host... option. in the window that opens the default simulatior is spectre. press that pop-up meniu and you should find the Ultrasim option.

Added after 1 minutes:

if your instalation is corect in ADE choose SETUP->Silmulator/Direstory/Host.. option. the default simulator is Spectre. press that pop-up meniu and you should find Ultrasim

cristianb said:
If the instalation is corect you should find it when you start ADE. choose from the SEUP meniu the Simulation/Directoty/Host... option. in the window that opens the default simulatior is spectre. press that pop-up meniu and you should find the Ultrasim option.

But I can not find it in ADE, after I press the pop-up meniu. Please tell me more about how to setup the instalation, or how to setup the cshrc file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back