Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to interface zigbee/xbee modules with Atmel 8051 controllers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizwanspirit

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
please tell me that can we interfac xbee module or zigbee transciever ics with atmel 8051 series controllers
any type of material is wellcomed.

zigbee interfacing with 8051

rizwanspirit said:
Hi
please tell me that can we interfac xbee module or zigbee transciever ics with atmel 8051 series controllers
you should read the datasheet of the module in question OR post the datasheet here so others can help you.

You also need to specify which 8051 micro controller you are using.

how to interface zigbee with microcontroller

Hi ,

Ya .. You can Interface Zigbee modules with the 8051 series ICs.

just u need to know is the details of the data output type of ur Zigbee interface I.C.

Regards,
Vikeee ..

8051 zigbee

rizwanspirit said:
Hi
drive you 8051 with 3V then connect your RX Xbee to TX of 8051 and also on receiver...then you can send data directly

zigbee interfacing

Thank You brothers
Another Question;

Which is easier to use, ZigBee ICs or Xbee module?

zigbee ics

Buy some modules from meshnetics they are very easy to use and can be hooked to 8051 with ease

zigbee 8051

rizwanspirit said:
Thank You brothers
Another Question;

Which is easier to use, ZigBee ICs or Xbee module?
of course the xbee cause its a module. if you use and IC, you need to go deeper on zigbee.....xbee uses zigbee..where xbee is a complete module that can be use directly line of communication

rizwanspirit

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
zigbee 8051 module

D_A_V_E said:
Buy some modules from meshnetics they are very easy to use and can be hooked to 8051 with ease

Brother i want to know that meshnetics modules are from Atmel ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back