Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to interface microcontroller to pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

preethamreddy

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
microcontroller

hello friends ,
i m new to microcontroller projects i would like to now how to interface microcontroller to pc i mean what i should do in pc to set the baudrate and how should give the commands from pc

plz reply me

microcontroller

IT al depends on how you configure your hardware. . I guess you have no experience what so ever? your microcontroller needs to have an interface and furthermore, the microcontroller needs to be able to process the data that it recieves....Myabe it would be best if you purchase a KIT that includes a testboard with your microcontroller and the appropriate software to go with that.

microcontroller

hello friends
i am new to microcontroller
can any upload the c code for receiving and sending the data through serial port using microcontroller using xbee for wireless transmition b/w to PCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back