Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to interface dc motor+lcd+keypad with 8051?

Status
Not open for further replies.

regin

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi frds,

my aim is to rotate a dc motor connected with 8051 .

by pressing odd numbers in the keypad i want to rotate dc notor in clockwise direction and display in lcd.

if i am pressing even numbers in keypad motor need to rotate in anticlockwise direction and dispaly another string.

please help me ,provideing your ideas in embedded c

For driving motor you can build discrete H-bridge (which is general way to control DC motor rotation direction) or use some integrated bridge like L298, LMD18201 or similar. For buttons see any microcontroller related tutorial, this is the most basic thing ever. As for LCD, if is has HD44780 compatible controller (which i'm almost sure it has) you can find TONS of info and libraries too.

Reactions: regin

regin

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Can anyone give me the idea how can i respond to different keys from keypad interfaced with 8051?

for lcd tutorial
**broken link removed**

for dc motor tutorial
**broken link removed**

for keypad interfacing
**broken link removed**

If i press key on keypad interfaced with 8051 then program jumps to defined label . Mean how can i program 8051 so that it compare the pressed key and if key is nt that i want them program control jumps to defined label.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back