Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to interface a VCR module ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobile-it

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Interface Module

Anyone knows how to interface a VCR module that I have taken from a VHS from Samsung.

I want to let my computer broadcast a movie on the company TV-cable as a hobby project (not commercial..)

kind regards,

Interface Module

why dont you use cheap TV transmitters whose input takes video/audio and produce signal in TV band , you can inject into TV cable network simply ?

and why dont you check the manual for possiblity to use video/audio signal from input connectors to be passed to TV band output of VCR ?

mobile-it

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re: Interface Module

I want to embed this module in a later fase into an embedded system.

I want to know how I can implement this Samsung module... I have no manual from this VCR :'(

Interface Module

See if you can figure out the basic pinouts for the modules that are +12 or +5, Gnd, Video In, Audio In, from the VCR circuit.That must be the easier method i think.A multimeter and a scope should do the trick:)

mobile-it

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back