Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to install SystemC lib under Windows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigyellow

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
systemc.lib

I use Dec C++
The install file in the zip file of systemc lib only introduces how to use SystemC in Visual C++..

systemc windows

SystemC is just a library. It is not a program. You should only show the path to it.

dev c++ systemc

I have used it successfully on cygwin. just download and install latest cygwin with the necessary executables like yacc, bison, make files etc. then you can download the systemC by downloading install files in *.tar.gz format from systemC.org, unzip and untar the file in cygwin and check the readme file for the few more steps to complete the installation.

install systemc

Read the INSTALL and README in the systemc package. It shows the detial information about install it with visual C++

systemc on windows using devc

I've tried with Bloodshed's Dev C++ IDE. It's an open source version of VC++. Dev C++ can import VC++ workspace file (*.dsw). So you can execute compilation after that. It works.

Hi mint,

I am also using DevC++. I have downloaded the systemc 2.2.0 from the systemc website. How can I configure the DevC++ to run systemC examples?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back