Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to install NCSU under Linux?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackuni

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,

Please help me with your detailed inputs installing/loading this NCSU cdk library. I have followed the steps in document, But I am not able to find the lib during "attach library"

Please help me with step by step. I hve very limted knwledge in Linux & Virtoso.

Thanks,

Re: how to install ncsu

Hi all,

Please help.

Thanks,

how to install ncsu

What's in the cds.lib file in the directory your start IC in? What libraries do you see in the library browser?

Hi jbeniston,

Thanks,

I have a cds.lib with line INCLUDE /../..cds.lib (path to the cds.lib available with ncsu) in the directory where i start ic.

but when i start a new project and try 2 attach the library i m not able to find them.

Thanks

Hi ,

I tried downloading the latest pdk from ncsu but the link i got from ncsu is not working,

Thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back